PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. Wikipedia
PayPal is headquartered in San Jose, California. Dan Schulman is the President & CEO of PayPal. PayPal’s IPO generated $70.2M. PayPal has 30 companies in its portfolio, including Tink. As of July 2019, PayPal has 6.1M fans on Facebook and 472.6K followers on Twitter.
|For a company or products to be successful, it requires a great customer support team, capable of answering all user questions and requests in a timely manner. While the support area on PayPal Community is great & the team is very responsive and capable of offering professional aid to users in need.|
|Unfortunately, there is no way to directly contact PayPal. You can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of the given company. You can, however, use Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account. Get Help With;|
|PayPal Phone Number|
|PayPal Live Chat|
|PayPal Help Desk|
|PayPal On Twitter|
|PayPal On Facebook|
Pros of Using PayPal
- It’s easy to set up and use.
- Your clients/customers may already be familiar with PayPal.
- You don’t need a merchant account.
- Your clients/customers don’t need a PayPal account to pay you.
- You can create and send invoices right through your account.
- PayPal’s fees are less than many merchant accounts (currently 2.9% + $0.30 USD for debit and credit card purchases).
- You can set up recurring payments.
- You can integrate PayPal with a number of shopping cart systems.
Cons of Using PayPal
- PayPal’s Seller Protection policies do not cover digital goods.
- There are hefty fees for chargebacks.
- It can take four business days for withdrawn funds to clear in your bank account.
- There are a number of people who refuse to use PayPal, which may result in lost business.
- It can be difficult to contact PayPal’s customer service department.