What is Gemini?
Based in New York, Gemini is the first licensed bitcoin and Ethereum trust company to be registered with the NYSDFS. The futuristic platform allows users to deposit fiat currency and trade bitcoin and Ethereum across a variety of different order types.
It is also one of the only US exchanges that enables dollar-to-crypto and crypto-to-crypto trading.
Gemini also has a unique auction feature that provides all customers worldwide with an exact time and place to meet online, in order to trade at the same prices, regardless of time zone.
In addition to buying and selling cryptocurrency, Gemini users can store their tokens directly with the company in a highly secure offline wallet.
What cryptocurrencies can I buy, sell and trade?
Gemini supports the bitcoin and Ethereum tokens. These are the top two digital currencies by market capitalization.
When it comes to trading, the following pairs are supported:
Gemini is regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services and held to the highest level of capital reserve requirements and banking compliance standards. You can buy, sell, and store both bitcoin and ether with superior trading features, security, and regulatory oversight. You can trade bitcoin and ether across three order books with six different order types, including daily two-sided bitcoin auctions. Gemini first U.S. exchange licensed for bitcoin.
Some Common Gemini.com Support Issues:-
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to access the Gemini.com account.
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Unable to close my Gemini.com account.
- Unable to send bitcoins from bitcoin ATM to Gemini.com wallet.
- Unable to create an account on Gemini.com.
- Unable to cancel my transaction.
- Gemini.com account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
Gemini Plus doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But you can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA +1-HereToHelp UK + HereToHelp to get Instant tech support.