Google Photos is a photo sharing and storage service developed by Google. It was announced in May 2015 and separated from Google+, the company’s social network. Google Photos gives users free, unlimited storage for photos up to 16 megapixels and videos up to 1080p resolution. Wikipedia
Google Photos is the Free Storage for all your photos and videos, automatically organized and easy to share. Users can back up unlimited photos and videos for free, up to 16MP and 1080p HD. You can Access them from any phone, tablet, or computer on photos.google.com – your photos will be safe, secure, and always with you. You don’t have to worry worry about running out of space on your phone again. Photos that are safely backed up can be removed from your device’s storage in just a tap. Google Photos, the company’s photo sharing and storage service, has also hit 500 million active users with 1.2 billion photos and videos uploaded every day on it.
Update: Google Drive will be the eighth service from Google to join the billion users club.
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly Contact Google Photos. You can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of given company. You can, however, use Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account. Get Help With;
- Google Photos Phone Number
- Google Photos Live Chat
- Google Photos Email
- Google Photos Help Desk
- Google Photos On Twitter
- Google Photos On Facebook
Advantages: The app is easy to use and is beneficial if you enjoy taking pictures. When you take pictures, they are stored to your device and organized into files so that you don’t have to organize them later. However, you can easily remove pictures from one file and put them in another so that everything is customized the way you want. You can also back up videos. Since the content is backed up by Google, you can view and edit your images and videos from any device instead of only on your phone.
Pros of Google Photos
- Automatic organization
Numerous editing tools
Quickly share content
View content on any device
Disadvantages: Even though the content is saved to your device, you can easily remove what you don’t want and rearrange the content or share it to another device so that it’s not lost. You don’t have to tag people or places to find your content again because of the visual search feature. An enjoyable feature of the app is that there are a lot of automatic settings, such as movies and collages. Make a movie with a few images or several so that you have a nice collaboration of images from a special event. You can also edit pictures and videos, adding sounds and details to make each piece of content your own. Advanced editing tools allow for adjusting everything from the lighting to using one of the numerous filters to change the overall appearance of the pictures. Pictures and videos can easily be shared to social media or with contacts in a private message.
Cons of Google Photos
- Updates make loading and viewing images slower
Albums created are random
Hard to determine which images need to be backed up if space is close to full
Some Users Might Face problems with this amazing app and web service.
- Can’t find photos.
- My photos aren’t backing up.
- Unable to Share photos & videos.
- Unable to Show photos on a TV using Photoscast.
- Unable to Share your Google Photos library with a partner.
- Deleting items from one device doesn’t delete it from another different device.
- Cant’ change sharing options.
- MP4 Video Files Suddenly Not Uploading.
- Error : Something went wrong. Setup is not complete.
- Photo assistant not working.
- Places, faces, things are not combined from multiple uploads.
- Android App Sharing stuck permanently, unusable.
- Deleting photos issue.
- Unable to sync photos.
- Unable to add the google account to google photos.
- Photos backup problems.
- Unable to retrieve delete photos.
- photo and videos backup failure issue.
- photos and videos won’t upload.
- Unable to transfer photos and videos to google drive.
- people grouping is not working.