SpectroCoin is an online Bitcoin Exchange and Wallet provider with an extremely easy to use interface and great security. Based in London and with a full suite of accessibility options this wallet and exchange provider is set to be a top runner in the space.
Features of SpectroCoin
- 2 factor authentication
Some common issues of SpectroCoin;
- Unable to delete SpectroCoin account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- SpectroCoin account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Password error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Mobile app freeze.
Pros and Cons of SpectroCoin
- Simple and responsive user interface
- Option to sign up and sign in through Facebook or Google account
- Fees and charges are a bit high
- limit in the number of ATM transactions per day even for verified users
SpectroCoin doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for SpectroCoin. , .