SatoWallet is an all-in-one app for trading cryptocurrencies, storing of digital assets and fiat settlement platform. It has inbuilt Exchange that traders can trade over 70 cryptocurrencies with extremely low fees and multiple trading pair. Users of satowallet can also make fiat deposit and withdrawals directly in the app with AED, USD, EUR, GBP, and NGN.
Satowallet is an open-source Android and Web wallet for multiple cryptocurrencies, it supports over 50 altcoins. It is centralized and lets you access the blockchain without locally storing it. Furthermore, it gives users the ability to exchange cryptos for local currencies. As security methods, it features 2-factor authentication.
|For a digital wallet to be successful, it requires a great customer support team, capable of answering all user questions and requests in a timely manner. While the support area on SatoWallet Community is great & the team is very responsive and capable of offering professional aid to users in need.|
|Unfortunately, there is no way to directly Contact SatoWallet. You can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of the given company. You can, however, use Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account. Get Help With;|
|SatoWallet Phone Number|
|SatoWallet Live Chat|
|SatoWallet Help Desk|
|SatoWallet On Twitter|
|SatoWallet On Facebook|
Features of Satowallet;
- No fee transactions
- Multi-coin support
- Topnotch security
- Coin swap and trading
Some common issues of Satowallet;
- Password error.
- Unable to delete Satowallet account.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- The account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Mobile app crash.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
Pros and Cons of Satowallet
- Easy to use
- Well-designed interface
- Compatible with IOS and Android
- Data lost issues in the past
- Frequent app crashes