MyEtherWallet (MEW) is a free, open source tool for creating wallets that work with the Ethereum platform. Since its initial release in July 2015, the Ethereum platform has grown rapidly. Now second only to bitcoin in market cap, Ethereum is a popular choice for many cryptocurrency investors.
Features of MyEtherWallet
- Support hardware wallets
- Open source
Some common issues of MyEtherWallet;
- Account related issue.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete MyEtherWallet
- Unable to store passwords.
- MyEtherWallet account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
Pros and Cons of MyEtherWallet
- Easy to use
- Private keys for your wallet
- Phising attacks and hacking issues
MyEtherWallet doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for MyEtherWallet. , .