Lumi is a secure, easy-to-use bitcoin wallet that suits both new and advanced users. It bundles user friendly design and high-end functionality. Private keys are under client control, they are never sent or stored outside of your device. There is no need to provide any personal information and no registration required. Simplicity, user friendly design and fast onboarding make the application easy-to-use. You can send and receive bitcoins in just a few clicks. In case of device loss or any other circumstances your wallet can be recovered using a 12 word mnemonic phrase.
Features of Lumi
- Private keys
- Well designed
Some common issues of Lumi;
- Unable to delete Lumi account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Lumi account is hacked.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Mobile app freeze.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
Pros and Cons of Lumi
- Design is good
- Fast and smooth transactions
- User friendly app
- Less secure than offline wallets
- Time consuming withdrawals
Lumi doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for Lumi. , .