LiteVault is an easy-to-use web wallet for Litecoin. It allows users to store send and receive LTC with a web browser and without downloading the blockchain. LiteVault encrypts wallets before they reach their servers and allows 2-factor authentication through email address. This wallet is completely open-source.
LiteVault is an online wallet that offers crypto services for Litecoin. It features an open-source design and is the work of an anonymous developer known as Someguy123 in crypto circles. He is based in the UK and is involved in other roles within the Litecoin community such as developing the Litecoin block explorer and administering resources (e.g. IRC and the LTC Wiki). In 2018, Zulu Republic acquired the wallet
Create a Litevault Wallet in 5 Minutes
- Go to the official LiteVault website and click “Register”
- On the “Register” page that appears, enter your email (optional) and then create and confirm your password
- Click “Create Account”
- The site will create a unique identifier for your account. Let your browser save it or save it yourself in a safe place as you will need it to access your wallet. Your wallet is now ready to use.
|For a digital wallet to be successful, it requires a great customer support team, capable of answering all user questions and requests in a timely manner. While the support area on LiteVault Wallet Community is great & the team is very responsive and capable of offering professional aid to users in need.|
|Unfortunately, there is no way to directly Contact LiteVault Wallet. You can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of the given company. You can, however, use Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account. Get Help With;|
|LiteVault Wallet Phone Number|
|LiteVault Wallet Live Chat|
|LiteVault Wallet Email|
|LiteVault Wallet Help Desk|
|LiteVault Wallet On Twitter|
|LiteVault Wallet On Facebook|
Features of LiteVault
- Private keys
- Easy to use
Some common issues of LiteVault;
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete LiteVault account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- The account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Mobile app freeze/crash.
Pros and Cons of LiteVault
- Secure wallet with two-factor authentication
- Very easy to use
- User-friendly interface
- You can import/export your wallet for backup purposes or to use it on another platform
- No recovery option
- It is a hot wallet and therefore vulnerable to online attacks
- Only supports Litecoin
- User private key LiteVault wallet stored on servers
- No comprehensive FAQ section on the official website
- Not regulated