The Ledger Nano S by Ledger is a hardware wallet supporting Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, as well as other crypto-currencies and assets. It’s based on robust safety features for storing cryptographic assets and securing digital payments. It connects to any computer via USB running a Parity Wallet and enables using the account to sign transactions.
Features of Ledger Nano S
- Full color touchscreen
- Multi app support
- Restore and Backup
Some common issues of Ledger Nano S;
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Error Code 5.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete Ledger Nano S account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Ledger Nano S account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
Pros and Cons of Ledger Nano S
- Affordable cryptocurrency wallet
- You can store world’s leading digital currencies
- OLED display of high quality
- Offline storage is the key feature
- Poor customer service
- Ledger is still growing
- Deposit and withdrawals are not fast
Ledger Nano S doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for Ledger Nano S. , .