Ledger Blue is the most advanced hardware security gear on the market. It boasts multi-application execution, and packs enterprise-level crypto-capabilities into a lightweight handheld device designed and crafted in France. It is architected around a Secure Element, featuring a touchscreen and USB connectivity.
Features of Ledger Blue
- Easy to use
- Bluetooth support
- Multi-application support
Some common issues of Ledger Blue;
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Password error.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Ledger Blue account is hacked.
- Create an account issue.
- Unable to delete Ledger Blue account.
- Error Code 5.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
Pros and Cons of Ledger blue
- Supports a wide range of devices
- User interface is easy to use
- Multi-currency support
- Security level is high
- Not as portable as other Hardware wallets
- Price is high
- Many substitutes in the market
Ledger Blue doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for Ledger Blue. , .