KCash is a mobile wallet for Ethereum-based tokens, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and ACT. It features 2-factor authentication, multi-signature and a one-time backup with 12 words for all the assets (BIP32, BIP39, BIP44 supported), providing a secure wallet. The validation type is SPV making unnecessary to download the entire blockchain.
Features of KCash Wallet
- Multiple blockchain assets
- Convenient and User friendly
- Fiat currency support
Some common issues of KCash Wallet;
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Password not accepting.
- Unable to delete KCash account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
Pros and Cons of KCash Wallet
- Support major blockchains assets
- Multiple fiat currency support
- Fees are high
KCash Wallet doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for KCash Wallet. , .