GreenAddress is an open-source wallet that allows users to store, send and receive bitcoin. It integrates with both mobile and desktop platforms, delivering a user-friendly experience that is available on the go. This makes GreenAddress one of the most flexible HD (Hierarchical Deterministic) wallets on the market.
GreenAddress is a multi-platform Bitcoin Wallet service. This wallet provides security, privacy, and ease of use through multi-platform mobility. Another GreenAddress app GreenBits is available for Android which is designed for the native Android experience and includes more advanced Bitcoin validation features. You can also use your GreenAddress login for GreenBits as well as it is using the same service.
|For a digital wallet to be successful, it requires a great customer support team, capable of answering all user questions and requests in a timely manner. While the support area on GreenAddress Wallet Community is great & the team is very responsive and capable of offering professional aid to users in need.|
|Unfortunately, there is no way to directly Contact GreenAddress Wallet. You can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of the given company. You can, however, use Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account. Get Help With;|
|GreenAddress Wallet Support Number|
|GreenAddress Wallet Live Chat|
|GreenAddress Wallet Email|
|GreenAddress Wallet Help Desk|
|GreenAddress Wallet On Twitter|
|GreenAddress Wallet On Facebook|
Features of GreenAddress
- Easy paper wallet backup via BIP39 mnemonics
- 2FA via phone/sms/e-mail
- Multisignature addresses between client and server, for enhanced security
- Instant transaction confirmation with GreenAddress transaction attestation
- In the event of service disappearance funds can be recovered via nLockTime transactions and our open-source tools
- Hardware wallet support such as Ledger and Trezor
Some common issues of GreenAddress;
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete the account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- GreenAddress account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Mobile app crash.
Pros and Cons of GreenAddress
- GreenAddress offers robust and reliable safety features to keep the funds safe
- Easy integration with hard wallets and mobile environments
- It is an open-source wallet
- It is available on multiple platforms and is a multi-signature wallet
- The users and GreenAddress have control over the account and not the third parties
- It is free to install and use
- Take longer time while setup the wallet
- Beginners find it hard to understand
- It is not intuitive and very compatible for beginners
- The setup is witnessed to take more time compared to other wallets
- It supports only bitcoins