Ginco is the next generation cryptocurrency wallet which allows to safely manage your cryptocurrencies, send and receive funds with low fees on your smartphone. Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and ERC-20 are compatible now, and many more coming soon.
Features of Ginco
- Well-designed interface
- Fast transfers
Some common issues of Ginco;
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Ginco account is hacked.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete Ginco
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
Pros and Cons of Ginco
- Well-designed user interface
- Multi-coin support
- Easy to understand
- No android app yet
Ginco doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for Ginco. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, .