Freewallet is a Tallinn, Estonia-based developer that offers mobile cryptocurrency wallets for iOS and Android devices. The company’s mobile wallets are designed to hold bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Lisk, and Dogecoin. At the end of July 2017, Freewallet became one of the first major mobile wallets announcing support for Bitcoin Cash.
Features of Freewallet
- Real time prices and charts
- PIN code and fingerprint login
- Secured app
- 2- factor authentication
- 24/7 customer support
Some common issues of Freewallet;
- Unable to delete account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Password error.
- Freewallet account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
Pros and Cons of Freewallet
- Security is high
- Freewallet provides fingerprint login
- Poor chat support
Freewallet doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for Freewallet.