Exodus is a multi-cryptocurrency wallet that boasts an easy-to-use UI. You can keep your 0x, Aragon, Augur, Basic Attention Token (BAT), Bancor, Civic, District0x, EOS, Edgeless, FirstBlood, FunFair, Gnosis, Golem, iExec RLC, Matchpool, Metal, Numeraire, OmiseGo, SALT, SingularDTV, Storj, Status, WeTrust and Wings all in one place and easily calculate and organize your savings with their pie chart portfolio. Exodus has a built-in exchange that allows you to instantly trade the supported coin between themselves. The backup wizard will allow you to keep your wallet safe and ready for later use. Exodus is partially open source.
Features of Exodus
- Live charts
- Multi-Cryptocurrency support
- One click exchange
- Backup feature
- Fast and Convenient
Some common issues of Exodus;
- Error Code 5.
- Password error.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to delete Exodus account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Unable to Login to Exodus account.
- Exodus account is hacked.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
Pros and Cons of Exodus
- Great design and User interface
- Built-in charting tools
- Even beginners can use it without any problem
- Access to nearly dozen of cryptocurrency assets
- Excellent customer support service
- Security features are limited
- No mobile application
- Lacks 2 factor authentication
- Not fully open source
Exodus doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for Exodus. , .