Eidoo is a multicurrency wallet for managing all the assets based on the Ethereum blockchain. Eidoo is headquartered in Chiasso, Ticino. Thomas Bertani is the CEO of Eidoo.
Eidoo is a multi-cryptocurrency light wallet that supports Bitcoin, Ethereum and all ERC20 tokens with a single backup passphrase. With Eidoo, the user keeps his private key encrypted on the device and has access to high-security level through Eidoo’s Recovery Tool.
|For a digital wallet to be successful, it requires a great customer support team, capable of answering all user questions and requests in a timely manner. While the support area on Eidoo Wallet Community is great & the team is very responsive and capable of offering professional aid to users in need.|
|Unfortunately, there is no way to directly Contact Eidoo Wallet. You can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of the given company. You can, however, use Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account. Get Help With;|
|Eidoo Wallet Support Number|
|Eidoo Wallet Live Chat|
|Eidoo Wallet Email|
|Eidoo Wallet Help Desk|
|Eidoo Wallet On Twitter|
|Eidoo Wallet On Facebook|
Features of Eidoo;
- Multi coin support
Some common issues of Eidoo;
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Password error.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to delete Eidoo account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Eidoo account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Mobile app freeze/crash issues.
Pros and Cons of Eidoo
- Easy to set up and use
- Mobile and desktop support
- Control your private keys
- So many features are still in progress
- New wallet