Edge is a mobile wallet for Android and IOS devices created by the former Airbitz team, that was released in February 2018. The wallet supports receiving, sending, storing, and exchanging between several different cryptocurrencies, as well as ERC20 tokens.
Edge offers its users several support options. You can either search the knowledge base on the company site, open a ticket from within the app (or on the site) and even call support directly via a number shown within the app.
For a Digital Wallet to be successful, it requires a great customer support team, capable of answering all user questions and requests in a timely manner. While the support area on Edge Wallet could use a little work, the team is responsive and capable of offering professional aid to traders in need.
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly Contact Edge Wallet. You can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of the given company. You can, however, use Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account. Get Help With;
Edge Wallet Phone Number
Edge Wallet Live Chat
Edge Wallet Email
Edge Wallet Help Desk
Edge Wallet On Twitter
Edge Wallet On Facebook
Features of Edge
- Secure crypto wallet
- Built-in crypto exchange to buy and sell cryptocurrencies
- Open source code
- Easy to use wallet app
Some common issues of Edge;
- Create an account issue.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Mobile app crash.
- Password error.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Edge account is hacked.
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Unable to delete Edge account.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
Pros and Cons of Edge
- Very safe and secure
- Feature-rich wallet
- Interface is user-friendly
- Less secure than a hardware wallet
- No fiat currency supported
- A limited number of cryptocurrencies