DogeChain is an easy-to-use web-wallet for Dogecoin. It requires users to register an account with their email. Files are encrypted by your browser and can only be decrypted with your password. The encrypted files are stored in the cloud and cannot be decrypted by Dogecoin.
Though it started out in jest based on the popular Doge meme in 2013, the Dogecoin actually attracts a loyal following, thanks to its playful Japanese dog breed Shiba Inu mascot. Over the years, owners have used Dogecoin to pay for items ranging from the mundane to high-priced real estate. The currency reached its peak in January 2018 with a market cap of $2 billion, and the community has participated in a number of marketing moves, including sponsoring sports events like NASCAR, donating money to fund clean water in Kenya, and even running a crowdfunding campaign for its members.
Dogecoin gained notoriety shortly after its creation when a hacker accessed the Dogewallet file system to route all coins to another static IP address. The community launched a fundraising initiative called SaveDogemas to help donate coins to those affected by the breach, and the effort was successfully completed in about a month’s time.
|For a digital wallet to be successful, it requires a great customer support team, capable of answering all user questions and requests in a timely manner. While the support area on DogeCoin Wallet Community is great & the team is very responsive and capable of offering professional aid to users in need.|
|Unfortunately, there is no way to directly Contact DogeCoin Wallet. You can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of the given company. You can, however, use Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account. Get Help With;|
|DogeCoin Wallet Phone Number|
|DogeCoin Wallet Live Chat|
|DogeCoin Wallet Email|
|DogeCoin Wallet Help Desk|
|DogeCoin Wallet On Twitter|
|DogeCoin Wallet On Facebook|
Things To Know About Dogecoin;
- The Doge Android wallet is the hot wallet of choice for Dogecoin enthusiasts.
- No registration, web service or cloud needed! This wallet is de-centralized and peers to peer.
- Display of Dogecoin amount in DOGE and mDOGE.
- Conversion to and from national currencies.
- Sending and receiving of Dogecoin via NFC, QR-codes or Dogecoin URLs.
- Address book for regularly used Dogecoin addresses.
- When you’re offline, you can still pay via Bluetooth.
- System notification for received coins.
- App widget for Dogecoin balance.
Features of DogeChain
- Private key
- Cold storage
Some common issues of DogeChain;
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete DogeChain account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- The account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
Pros of Dogecoin
- One of the main benefits of Dogecoin is the fact that it is significantly faster than other altcoins. The currency has a block time of 60 seconds which is faster compared to other cryptocurrencies. The difficulty retarget time is four hours.
- Dogecoin is the apt choice for small transactions, owing to its less value. It has a large number of coins that are individual of lesser value, which makes it more accessible with a low entry barrier.
- Dogecoin has a low transaction fee which makes it more suitable for regular use.
- Due to its low value, it has emerged as an ‘online tipping currency’ or gaming currency, which has resulted in more and more people joining the dogecoin community.
Cons of Dogecoin
- It is a coin of lesser value and is relatively less stable and mature than other coins in the market.
- It has lesser security compared to other altcoins. However, since the transactions are of small amounts, the security threat should not be much of an issue.
- It is not profitable to mine Dogecoin since it is a Proof of Work (PoW) coin.