Coinomi is a great multi crypto online wallet. The code is open source with Private keys being kept securely on your device. At present the wallet is only available on your android devices – however the team are developing an Apple ios version. The multicoin wallet currently supports 78 coins.
Features of Coinomi
- Easy to use
- Open source
Some common issues of Coinomi;
- Create an account issue.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete Coinomi account.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Coinomi account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
Pros and Cons of Coinomi
- Fast and easy process to trade currencies
- High level of privacy and security
- You can fully restore wallet
- Cross chainpayment support
- Can’t buy cryptocurrencies with fiat currency
- Only available for android
Coinomi doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for Coinomi. , .