CoinJar is a digital currency wallet to securely store your Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin and more.
Coinjar is an easy to use wallet interface that concentrates on mobile devices. You can also use a prepaid debit coinjar card to swipe and pay. Coinjar also has its own exchange allowing conversion between Australian dollars and Bitcoin. The Australian equivalent of Coinbase.
The company was established in May 2013 by Asher tan and Ryan Zhou. Additionally, the company caught the eye of early startup investor AngleCube who have provided the seed funding and mentorship.
The company describing itself as a “next-generation finance account” over its 6 years of operations. Moreover, the platform has accumulated 400k+ users and has processed over $1.5 billion worth of transactions.
|For a digital wallet to be successful, it requires a great customer support team, capable of answering all user questions and requests in a timely manner. While the support area on CoinJar Wallet Community is great & the team is very responsive and capable of offering professional aid to users in need.|
|Unfortunately, there is no way to directly Contact CoinJar Wallet. You can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of the given company. You can, however, use Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account. Get Help With;|
|CoinJar Wallet Support Number|
|CoinJar Wallet Live Chat|
|CoinJar Wallet Email|
|CoinJar Wallet Help Desk|
|CoinJar Wallet On Twitter|
|CoinJar Wallet On Facebook|
Features of Coinjar Wallet;
Store your cryptocurrency: Coinjar platform provides security features like multi-factor authentication.
Bitcoin wallet: This platform offers to securely hold, transfer and trade bitcoin on your phone.
Available on mobile and desktop: CoinJar’s mobile application – Coinjar touch makes it easy to keep tabs on your cryptocurrency portfolio. Additionally, it is available on both mobile and desktop. You can manage multiple currencies and search your transactions history.
Hedge against fiat currency: You can use CoinJar hedge accounts to peg your cryptocurrency against GBP, EURO, USD.
Multi-currency bank accounts function: You can hold different currencies to your coinjar account or link your bank account to coinjar.
Bitcoin trading: Platform allows the trader to buy and sell bitcoin as needed, at fair market price.
- Transfer between bitcoin and cash with low fees
- Request payments from anyone via email
- Secure your CoinJar with a passcode and Data Wipe.
Signing up to Account
1: Go to the official website “coinjar” and select sign up to create coinjar account.
2: Fill the details and after filling details you will be sent an email with an activation link.
3: Follow your activation link to sign in to your account and select the username.
- To send coins click payments then click pay
- Send from: select your default wallet (everyday bitcoin)
- Send to: type the address of the person you want to send coins
- To review and confirm.
- Click> review and confirm.
- To receive coins, click > Accounts > Everyday Bitcoin account.
- Once you’ve clicked on Everyday Bitcoin account you will be redirected to another page.
- And then click on View address, copy and paste that address to your friend or to the person that you want to receive money from.
- Furthermore, Click on View address, copy and paste that address to the sender.
Some common issues of Coinjar Wallet;
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete Coinjar Wallet account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- The account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Mobile app freeze.
Pros and Cons of Coinjar Wallet;
- Easy to use and good for beginners
- Available for mobile devices
- Two-factor authentication
- Highly recommended and well-reviewed
- More than just an exchange, it allows you to spend and use Bitcoin
- You can hedge bitcoin against several major currencies
- Can be used to send money around the world instantly
- Many of the features are restricted to Australian residents only
- Only offers a few digital currencies to access.
- Lacks multi-signature capability
- Not an open-source.