Coinfy is a multi-currency web wallet that provides users with a user-friendly interface to manage their cryptocurrencies, such as BTC, ETH, and ERC-20 tokens. Every user owns their private keys.
The Coinify.com platform offers blockchain currency trading and payment processing services: individual Traders can buy and sell blockchain currencies, and Merchants can accept blockchain payments in 15 currencies and receive payouts in fiat.
|For a digital wallet to be successful, it requires a great customer support team, capable of answering all user questions and requests in a timely manner. While the support area on Coinify Wallet Community is great & the team is very responsive and capable of offering professional aid to users in need.|
|Unfortunately, there is no way to directly Contact Coinify Wallet. You can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of the given company. You can, however, use Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account. Get Help With;|
|Coinify Wallet Phone Number|
|Coinify Wallet Live Chat|
|Coinify Wallet Email|
|Coinify Wallet Help Desk|
|Coinify Wallet On Twitter|
|Coinify Wallet On Facebook|
Features of Coinfy
Some common issues of Coinfy Wallet;
- Unable to delete Coinfy account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- The account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Create an account issue.
- Password error.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Mobile app crash.
Pros and Cons of Coinfy Wallet
Pros: Fast and Convenient
Cons: Less competitive