The Citowise wallet is a multi-cryptocurrency wallet for private and business customers which empowers users to access mainstream adoption and use of cryptocurrencies globally.
Citowise is one of the few wallets that is both safe and decentralized as it does not keep private user keys. This positions the Citowise wallet as a means of accessing and transacting on the blockchain.
Features of Citowise
- Secure and private
- ICO platform
- Buy cryptocurrency direct from wallet
Some common issues of Citowise;
- Password error.
- Unable to delete Citowise account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Citowise account is hacked.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
Pros and Cons of Citowise
- Protected from various malware and viruses
- Simple interface
- Protection layer with PIN or Password
- Expensive as compare to the online wallets
- Online system can be hacked easily
Citowise doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for Citowise. , .