Breadwallet is a free digital wallet app for bitcoin. An emphasis on user experience makes Bread one of the easiest mobile wallets for beginners to get started with. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, the Bread company has built a robust security infrastructure into the app to protect personal privacy.
Features of Breadwallet
- Simple design
- Secure storage
Some common issues of Breadwallet
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete Breadwallet.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Breadwallet account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
Pros and Cons of Breadwallet
- Touch-ID login option
- Easy to use
- No registration required
- Does not collect any customer information
- No multi-signature transactions
- No 2 factor authentication
- App freeze complaints
Breadwallet doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for Breadwallet. , .