BonPay wallet is a web-based Bitcoin wallet that makes transactions simple. It features a two-factor authentication (2FA) holding the fort and the ability to make purchases with Bitcoin or withdraw cash instantly at any place, where MasterCard® is accepted.
Features of Bonpay Wallet
- Virtual and plastic cards
- Simple design
- Multi-country support
- Secure wallet
Some common issues of Bonpay Wallet;
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Account is hacked.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete Bonpay account.
- Identity verification problem.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
Pros and Cons of Bonpay Wallet
- Decentralized storage
- Easy-to-use interface
- Risk of losing data
- Less secure
Bonpay Wallet doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for Bonpay Wallet. , .