Bitwala is a global blockchain-based payment service provider headquartered in Berlin, Germany. Founded by Jörg von Minckwitz, Jan Goslicki, and Benjamin P. Jones in October 2015. According to Wired, in contrast to other money transfer services like Western Union, Money Gram, and Transferwise, the German startup utilizes digital currency to offer a much faster and cheaper solution.
Bitwala is a web browser wallet with multiple additional features like a debit card that goes hand in hand with the wallet and built-in trading facilities. It also provides a convenient way to manage pay bills, send bank transfers and top up your Bitcoin prepaid card all in one place. Bitwala uses multi-signature technology to ensure that you have control over your funds. Bitwala offers an easy way to convert cryptocurrencies to fiat and vice verse inside a highly secure wallet that is connected to Bitwala account. Bitwala relaunched in late December 2018, enhancing the service into a fully-regulated bank account without any transfer fees.
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly Contact Bitwala Wallet. You can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of the given company. You can, however, use Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account. Get Help With;
Bitwala Wallet Phone Number
Bitwala Wallet Live Chat
Bitwala Wallet Email
Bitwala Wallet Help Desk
Bitwala Wallet On Twitter
Bitwala Wallet On Facebook
Features of Bitwala
- Data encryption
- High-level security
Some common issues of Bitwala;
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete the account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Bitwala account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Mobile app freeze/Crash.
Pros and Cons of Bitwala
- The pricing structure is good
- Supports a wide range of currencies and Altcoins
- Good customer service
- Simple and easy user interface
- Uses third party exchanges
- Unavailable in the US