Bitlox is a Bitcoin hardware wallet. The wallet can be connected to the mobile app via Bluetooth. Bitlox users can install iOS and Android apps to manage their Bitcoin.
The BitLox Bitcoin Hardware wallet is the Rolls Royce of Bitcoin wallets with its wealth of features and high levels of bespoke security coming encased in titanium if you so wish. Although difficult to use in terms of getting to grips with all its features – the Bitlox wallet is a treasure trove for those keen on privacy and security.
For a digital wallet to be successful, it requires a great customer support team, capable of answering all user questions and requests in a timely manner. While the support area on Bitlox Wallet Community is great & the team is very responsive and capable of offering professional aid to users in need.
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly Contact Bitlox Wallet. You can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of the given company. You can, however, use Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account. Get Help With;
Bitlox Wallet Support Number
Bitlox Wallet Live Chat
Bitlox Wallet Email
Bitlox Wallet Help Desk
Bitlox Wallet On Twitter
Bitlox Wallet On Facebook
Features of Bitlox
- Mobile with Bluetooth LE for low power usage and extended battery life
- Credit card form factor
- 4 mm thin – smallest in its class
- 2″ full matrix advanced e-paper display – can display address QR codes when fully powered off
- Indestructible shockproof & weatherproof metal case
- Can be charged with any micro-USB cable
- Multiple languages supported
- Display and sign free-form messages with address key – proving users identity
- NIST certified True Random Number Generator to secure user signatures
- Over 100 wallets possible, each of which can generate millions of unique addresses
- The seed for each wallet is encrypted via PINs
- Emergency PIN irrevocably wipes all user data
- Full alphanumeric keypad directly on the device – entering PINs has never been more secure
- PINs may be up to 20 characters in length, alphanumeric [0-9a-zA-Z]
- 12, 18 or 24-word mnemonic backups enable recovery of all funds if the BitLox is ever lost or stolen
- Mnemonic phrases are compatible with leading web wallets and open source tools
- Wallet recovery from mnemonics is done ONLY on the device, no phrase entry on a computer to worry about.
- Stylish and advanced design that will be the envy of all
- Fully BIP32 & BIP39 compliant
- Lightweight yet robust at only 25 g
- Internally calculates transaction fees & displays them – never get a “surprise” with fees
- Free leather carrying case
- Multi-language support
- Hidden wallet features
- Encrypted using PIN
- Backups and recovery options
Some common issues of Bitlox;
- Unable to delete Bitlox account.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Create an account issue.
- Password error.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- The account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Mobile app freeze/crash.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
Pros and Cons of Bitlox
- No hidden charges for transactions
- The wallet is super sleek and easily portable
- Highly secure and reliable hardware
- Offers backup and recovery
- Good quality product
- Unreliable customer service
- Hard to use for beginners