Bitcoin Core is free and open-source software that serves as a bitcoin node and provides a bitcoin wallet which fully verifies payments. It is considered to be bitcoin’s reference implementation. Wikipedia
Bitcoin Core wallet refers to software that runs the full Bitcoin blockchain and includes a digital wallet for storing and transacting in Bitcoin. It is therefore not a standalone app but part of a suite of apps which allow for Bitcoin blockchain implementation. Anyone who chooses to use this wallet can also make contributions to the decentralized Bitcoin network by confirming and validating transactions on the BTC blockchain.
|For a digital wallet to be successful, it requires a great customer support team, capable of answering all user questions and requests in a timely manner. While the support area on Bitcoin Core Community is great & the team is very responsive and capable of offering professional aid to users in need.|
|Unfortunately, there is no way to directly Contact Bitcoin Core. You can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of the given company. You can, however, use Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account. Get Help With;|
|Bitcoin Core Phone Number|
|Bitcoin Core Live Chat|
|Bitcoin Core Email|
|Bitcoin Core Help Desk|
|Bitcoin Core On Twitter|
|Bitcoin Core On Facebook|
Features of Bitcoin core;
- Easy user interface
- Fast transfers
Some common issues of Bitcoin core;
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete Ledger Nano S account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Ledger Nano S account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Mobile app freeze.
Pros and Cons of Bitcoin core;
- High level of privacy for incoming and outgoing transactions.
- Compatible with Tor, the software that protects anonymity.
- Strong emphasis on user control over wallet, transactions and privacy practices.
- Uses a graphical user interface (GUI) or set of command-line tools to access and navigate your wallet.
- You can fully validate bitcoin transactions yourself rather than relying on a third-party service.
- Running Bitcoin Core contributes to the decentralized bitcoin ecosystem.
- The initial download can take a long time to complete depending on Internet connection speed and computer specifications.
- Requires over 140GB in storage space on your hard drive.
- Users with bandwidth limits imposed by their Internet service provider (ISP) may face problems with running Bitcoin Core.
- Known computer viruses are stored in the blockchain. While these pieces of code cannot infect your computer from the blockchain, antivirus software may still detect the data and interfere with running Bitcoin Core as a result.
- May be difficult to use for beginners.