Atomic is a decentralized multi-cryptocurrency wallet available for Windows, Mac OS and Linux. The wallet uses BitTorrent technology for distributed order book and atomic swap technology for cross-chain custody free exchange. Atomicwallet also features instant exchange options – Changelly and ShapeShift.
Features of Atomic Swap Wallet
- Fast and secure data transfer
- Flexible market order
- Peer to peer execution
- Blockchain storage
- Swapping coins
Some common issues of Atomic Swap Wallet;
- Unable to swap bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete Atomic wallet account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Atomic wallet account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
Pros and Cons of Atomic Swap Wallet
- You can Atomic Swaps between any BTC-LTC-QTUM pair
- Fast and secure transfers
- Strong encryption
- The only disadvantage of Atomic Swap Wallet is that it is an online wallet, which is not secure as compare to offline wallets
Atomic Swap Wallet doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for Atomic Swap Wallet. , .