xCoins is an online secured cryptocurrency loan platform provider, which provides collateralized Bitcoin to those who prefer to pay for them using a credit card. The xCoins
service has been developed to enable users to bypass the problems associated with trying to obtain Bitcoin with a credit card or via PayPal. PayPal and credit card payments are susceptible to chargebacks, whereas Bitcoin transactions are irreversible. This constitutes a great drawback for Bitcoin users in the Western world where payment transactions are mostly credit card based.
Features of xCoins
- Credit cards supported
- Simple to use
- Peer-to-Peer service
- Fast transfers
Some common issues of xCoins, We fix-
- Unable to close my xCoins Bitcoin Exchange account.
- Account recovery issues.
- Unable to cancel my transaction.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to access the xCoins account.
- Unable to deposit USD into my account.
- Email activation problem.
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Unable to create a wallet.
- US deposit and withdrawal issue.
- Unable to create an account.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Phone number verification error.
Pros and Cons of xCoins
- Fast coin transfers
- Fiat payments accepted
- US based exchange
- No worldwide support
- No information about fee structure
- There is no cold wallet system
xCoins doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for xCoins. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!