Tux Exchange is a Canadian cryptocurrency exchange that launched in August 2016. It offers trading only in cryptocurrencies: Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Peercoin, Dash, Namecoin, Zcash, Emercoin, Potcoin, Blackcoin, Emercoin, Syscoin, Counterparty, Golem, Iconomi and PEPECASH. They can be traded against Bitcoin.
Features of Tux Exchange
- Low fees
- Digital asset exchange
Some common issues of Tux Exchange, We fix-
- Unable to sign up and create a Tux Exchange
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to deposit digital currencies.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- Unable to sell my digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Identity verification for Tux Exchange
- User blocked issue.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
Pros and Cons of Tux Exchange
- Low trading fees
- Accepts US clients
- Security is good
- No fiat currency support
- Low volumes
Tux Exchange doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for Tux Exchange. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!