TradeSatoshi is a crypto exchange platform where users can buy and sell bitcoin (BTC) and hundreds of other altcoins. Designed with ease of use in mind, the exchange offers 0.2% trading fees and several security features to help ensure the safety of user funds. It offers spot trading in over 100 cryptocurrencies, both major and some really obscure ones. Most altcoins can be traded against the Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash only.
Features of TradeSatoshi;
- Secure trading
- Fast transactions
- Easy to use
- Low fees
Some common issues of TradeSatoshi;
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to sell my digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- 2-Factor authentication issue.
- Bitcoin payments failures.
- Mobile number verification error in Mobile app.
- Unable to verify my identity when using the mobile app.
- Unable to add a payment method when using the mobile app.
- Log in error in TradeSatoshi
- Unable to retrieve the TradeSatoshi account password.
- “Account temporarily disabled.” Problems.
- Photo ID verification problem.
- Digital currency withdrawal delayed.
- Currency operations not available.
- BTC withdrawal. Transaction not found.
Pros and Cons of TradeSatoshi;
- An extensive selection of cryptocurrencies
- Tradesatoshi’s platform is similar to that of many other cryptocurrency exchanges and offers only basic trading features
- Low fees
- No Ether, which is the second-largest cryptocurrency in the market
- Low volumes
- TradeSatoshi website is not well optimized for mobile phones
- There is no information on the payments