The Rock Trading is one of the many companies that currently offer access into the world of cryptocurrencies. Like most of them, it does not provide different account types, but rather a differentiated approach to users depending on their level of verification. For example, Fiat transfers through banks (SEPA, Wire) are available only to verified users and besides, their deposits require less confirmations and are faster. Furthermore, they have access to cryptocapital API.
Features of The Rock trading
- Bank Transfer support
- Margin trading
Some common issues of The Rock Trading, we fix-
- Identity verification for The Rock trading
- Unable to sign up and create a The Rock trading
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw digital currencies.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
Pros and Cons of The Rock Trading
- No major hacking issues in past
- USD and EUR Fiats Supported
- Wallets and cards provided
- Banks transfers are accepted
- Fluid and transparent fees structure
- Minimum deposit required
- Some advanced features are not there
The Rock Trading doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for The Rock Trading. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!