Paxful is based in the USA and was established in 2015 by a group of developers who sought to create a peer-to-peer marketplace that allowed buyers and sellers to interact after posting trade offers. The site operates as a mediator between interested parties and provides a space for its users to interact.
Customer experience on Paxful
For an exchange to be successful, it requires a great customer support team, capable of answering all user questions and requests in a timely manner. While the support area on Exchange could use a little work, the team is responsive and capable of offering professional aid to traders in need.
Fortunately, there is a way to directly Contact Paxful. Paxful interface, focus put on the Help menu. The Help section is clearly visible, within which a relatively comprehensive FAQ is included. Additional aids for the user include a support forum and a 24/7 live chat. Get Also Help With;
Threads on the forum receive replies often and the forum itself seems quite active, perhaps some of the answers are not as relevant as one would want.
Regarding the chat, while a small caption indicates that replies take 10 minutes on average, we tried contacting customer support and had to wait exactly 47 minutes to be assisted by a representative. Once in the chat room, each answer took between 4 and 7 minutes, not exactly what one would expect in a “live” chat.
- Low fees
- Ease of use
- A wide variety of payment methods and currencies accepted, at least in theory
- Well established ratings
- Multiple options to make decisions on
- Easy to join and get going
- Mixed reviews
- Need to be observant and alert for cyber-attacks and any other issues
- Customer support seems to be slower than preached
- High commissions charged (by the seller) for buying Bitcoin with uncommon methods or in non-mainstream currencies
- No merchant fees: Merchants pay 0% on all sales. The share of price rates is taken from sellers.
- A huge new market: Get entry to the 2.5 billion unfortunate people who do not have access to financial services in the world.
- No chargebacks: Sellers protect merchants from any sort of risk.
- Secure and trusted: Use a secure token in order to protect users from cyber attacks.
- Radical support: Customer support available throughout to help users daily.