LakeBTC was founded in 2013 as a Bitcoin exchange for high-volume traders and financial professionals. Nowadays, LakeBTC stands for Lake Banking Technology Company. The company is based in Shanghai, China and it serves the Asian market primarily.
Features of LakeBTC
- Multiple trading tools
- Low trading fees
Some common issues of LakeBTC, We fix-
- Unable to receive money.
- Currency operations not available.
- BTC withdrawal.
- Transaction not found.
- Mobile number verification error in Mobile app.
- Unable to verify my identity when using the mobile app.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to add a payment method when using the mobile app.
- Log in error in LakeBTC
- Unable to sell or “cash out” my digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- 2-Factor authentication problems.
- Bitcoin payments failures.
- Unable to retrieve the LakeBTC account password.
- “Account temporarily disabled” problems
- Photo ID verification problem.
- Digital currency withdrawal delayed.
Pros and Cons of LakeBTC
- LakeBTC security is good
- Trading fee is less compare to the other exchanges
- Different Fiat currency support
- Slow in comparison with competitors
- Website is not good
LakeBTC doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for LakeBTC. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!