Korbit is the largest BTC and ETH exchange in South Korea. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the main currencies it offers though customers can also purchase Ripple. Digital assets are paired with the Korean Won (KRW).
Korbit exchange also operates a money remittance service that enables money to be sent directly to a Korean bank account with zero transaction fees. South Korea’s first Bitcoin exchange, Korbit was founded after $3.6 million was raised from a number of high profile investors.
Features of Korbit
- Web-based interface is easy
- Low trading fees
- Two factor authentication
Some common issues of Korbit, We fix-
- Identity verification for Korbit registration problem.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to sign up and create a Korbit account.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to open a Korbit account as a pre-existing Coinbase customer.
- Unable to transferring funds between Korbit and Coinbase.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw digital currencies.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
Pros and Cons of Korbit
- Not many scam related complaints
- Two factor authentication protect your Login, deposits and withdrawals
- You can buy cryptocurrency with local fiat currency
- Bilingual platform
- Reasonable fees
- People outside from South Korea face account creation problems
- Korbit charges withdrawal fee
- Korbit don’t provide leverage
- Not suitable for international users
Korbit doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for Korbit. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!