itBit is a cryptocurrency exchange for the trading of Bitcoins against fiat currency. The exchange markets themselves to institutional and professional investors as they operate with high liquidity and large trades starting over 100 Bitcoins. itBit offers traders the services of a Bitcoin Exchange, an OTC Agency Trading Desk, and Crypto Asset Custody Services. The cryptocurrency exchange was launched in 2013 and has since built up an outstanding reputation among professional and institutional investors. The exchange is based out of New York City and has an international head office in Singapore.
Features of itBit
- Asset protection
- Verification and reporting
- Secure payments
- API service
- High liquidity
Some common issues of itBit, We fix-
- Depot hold.
- Unable to deposit EUR into my account
- Email activation problem.
- itBit Bitcoin Exchange account recovery issues
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to receive money.
- Postal Code Entry Issues
- Unable to send bitcoins
- Unable to receive bitcoins
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to close my itBit Bitcoin Exchange account.
- Unable to send bitcoins from bitcoin ATM to itBit Bitcoin Exchange wallet.
- Unable to deposit USD into my account.
- US deposit and withdrawal issue.
- Unable to cancel my transaction.
- itBit Bitcoin Exchange account hacked problem.
- Unable to access the itBit Bitcoin Exchange account.
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Unable to create a wallet on itBit Bitcoin Exchange.
- Unable to create an account on itBit Bitcoin Exchange.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- The system won’t accept my phone number.
Pros and Cons of itBit
- Well regulated and secure platform
- Supported by various countries
- Very competitive fees and liquidity
- Accepts fiat currency
- NY regulation
- Supports only Bitcoin
- No anonymity
- Debit/Credit cards not accepted
- Poor customer support
itBit doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for itBit. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!