HitBTC is a global trading platform with multi-currency support. It operating since 2013. The exchange has markets for trading digital assets, tokens and ICOs. It provides a wide range of tools as well as stable uptime. The Platform development started with a 6 million euro venture investment agreement, as of the collaboration between software developers, finance professionals and experienced traders. The core matching engine is among the most advanced technological products in its class and implements innovative features such as real-time clearing, advanced order matching algorithms and has been acclaimed for its fault-tolerance, uptime and high availability.
Features of HitBTC
- Unlimited withdrawal
- Mobile app support
- Support multiple language
- Wallet for storage of crypto funds
Some common issues of HitBTC, We fix-
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to sell or “cash out” my digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- 2-Factor authentication problems.
- Bitcoin payments failures.
- Mobile number verification error in Mobile app.
- Unable to verify my identity when using the mobile app.
- Unable to add a payment method when using the mobile app.
- Log in error in HitBTC Account.
- Unable to retrieve the HitBTC account password.
- “Account temporarily disabled.” problems
- Photo ID verification problem.
- Digital currency withdrawal delayed.
- Currency operations not available.
- BTC withdrawal. Transaction not found.
- AMM issue full refund requested.
- BCN Withdrawal not working.
- XRP withdrawal not working.
Pros and Cons of HitBTC
- High liquidity
- Low fees
- Anonymous accounts
- Support for more than 50 cryptocurrencies
- Multi-language chat
- Strong security
- Mobile app is not good
- Structure is bit shady
- Withdrawals are slow
- China support only
- Long verification process
HitBTC doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for HitBTC. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!