EXMO is a cryptocurrency exchange based in the UK. It charges a 0.2% fee on all trades and allows customers to buy and sell bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) and a number of other popular cryptos.
Features of EXMO
- Secure wallets
- Deposit and withdraw funds
- Algorithmic Trading
- Trade and Exchange cryptocurrencies
- 2-Factor authentication
Some common issues of EXMO, We fix-
- Verification error.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to sell or “cash out” my digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- Troubleshooting 2-Factor authentication error.
- Unable to accept Bitcoin payments.
- Photo ID verification problem.
- Digital currency withdrawal delayed.
- Currency operations not available.
- Unable to verify my phone number.
- Unable to verify my identity when using the mobile app.
- Unable to add a payment method when using the mobile app.
- Unable to log in.
- Unable to retrieve account password.
- See the error “Account temporarily disabled.”
- Transaction not found.
Pros and cons of EXMO
- Trade more than 46 crypto/fiat and crypto/crypto currency pairs
- Flat and transparent 0.2% trading fee
- 24/7 customer support
- Wide range of deposit options
- Access to a number of popular cryptos
- No option for leveraged trading
- Some other exchanges offer access to a much larger range of cryptocurrencies
- You may be able to find lower trading fees elsewhere
- Many exchange downtimes have been reported.
EXMO doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for EXMO. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!