DigiFinex is a new cryptocurrency exchange, operating out of Singapore, but mostly targeting Chinese clients. In this review, we will cover their services and try to see if they are suitable for clients from other countries. We have to mention, as we don’t speak Chinese (and this is the only language currently supported), this review will take a bit of an outsider’s perspective,
Features of DigiFinex;
- Low trading fees
- DFT token
Some common issues of DigiFinex;
- Account recovery issues.
- Unable to access the DigiFinex
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Email activation problem.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Phone number verification error.
- Unable to create a wallet.
- Unable to create an account.
- Account hacked problem.
- Unable to cancel my transaction.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- Unable to close my DigiFinex
Pros and Cons of DigiFinex
- No charges on crypto deposits and withdrawals
- Trading fees are low
- Supports more than thirty coins
- Ideal for the Chinese market
- No leverage trading
- New company