CoinMate.io is a European Bitcoin exchange that runs on a secure trading platform protected by banking grade security and SSL. The exchange operates a BTC/EUR market, and offers deposits and withdrawals in Euro, Czech Koruna (CZK), Polish Zloty (PLN), OKPay, Moneypolo and Sofort (deposit only). It uses the maker/taker model with makers having a 0.05% fee, and takers having a 0.35% fee. It also offers the top ten traders on the exchange a share of monthly fees, and offers a referral program passing on 50% of fees from referred users for six months from date of registration.The exchange is open to individuals and companies across the world, although it does not accept US citizens to register on the exchange. Client funds are secured using Trezor wallets.
Features of CoinMate
- Bitcoins exchange
- World class trading platform
- High security
- Fast transfers
Some common issues of CoinMate, We fix-
- Unable to receive money.
- “Account temporarily disabled” error.
- Photo ID verification problem.
- Log in error in CoinMate Account.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- Two factor authentication problems.
- Bitcoin payments failures.
- Unable to verify my identity when using the mobile app.
- Unable to add a payment method.
- Unable to sell or “cash out” my digital currency.
- Currency operations not available.
- BTC withdrawal. Transaction not found.
- Unable to retrieve the CoinMate account password.
- Digital currency withdrawal delayed.
Pros and Cons of CoinMate
- Competitive fees and exchange rates
- High liquidity for euro dominated trades
- User-friendly interface
- Various payment methods
- Limited cryptocurrencies support
- No margin trading
- Lack of Credit card support
- High taker fee
CoinMate doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for CoinMate. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!