CoinEgg is a European professional blockchain trading platform. It started its work in the field of cryptocurrency transactions support in 2013 in England. Two main markets are involved in trading processes: BTC and USC. The platform does not consider bidding with fiat funds.
Features of CoinEgg;
- Easy interface
- Low fees
- High-level security
Some common issues of CoinEgg;
- Unable to deposit USD into my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to create an account.
- Unable to cancel my transaction.
- US deposit and withdrawal issue.
- Unable to deposit EUR into my account.
- Email activation problem.
- Account recovery issues.
- Unable to close my CoinEgg account.
- Unable to create a wallet.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to access the CoinEgg Exchange account.
Pros and Cons of CoinEgg;
- Competitive and low fees
- A large number of cryptocurrencies
- Easy user interface
- Poor charting tools
- Customer service is poor
- No leverage