BTC-Alpha is a cryptocurrency exchange which allows both crypto-to-crypto and fiat-to-crypto trading (USD supported) via an advanced web-based platform. It also offers a coin listing service. Like most crypto-exchanges, BTC-Alpha has a two-step verification system (2FA),however completely anonymous trading is not allowed.
Features of BTC-Alpha
- Fast deposit
Some common issues of BTC-Alpha, We fix-
- Account hacked problem.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- Unable to sign up and create a BTC-Alpha account.
- Unable to open a BTC-Alpha account as a pre-existing Coinbase customer.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw digital currencies.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Identity verification for BTC-Alpha registration problem.
- Unable to transferring funds between BTC-Alpha and Coinbase.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- User blocked issue.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
Pros and Cons of BTC-Alpha
- Huge number of altcoins offered
- Fiat currency for USD supported
- Trading fees are very competitive
- Platform with advanced charting
- No anonymous trading
- High withdrawal fee
- Funds stored online
BTC-Alpha doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for BTC-Alpha. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!