Bitlish is a cryptocurrency exchange that offers a single trading account with trading fees charged only on market takers. Users who make offers on the platform don’t get charged. Such fee structure is not uncommon among crypto-exchanges, as CEX.IO, Poloniex and many others have undertaken different approach to charging market takers and market makers.
Features of Bitlish
- Powerful API
- Reliable platform
- Fast registration
Some common issues of Bitlish, We fix-
- Unable to send currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive currency from another wallet.
- Two Factor authentication issues.
- Tether withdrawal not working.
- Bitcoin payments failures.
- Mobile app not working.
- XRP withdrawal not working.
- Unable to verify my identity when using the mobile app.
- Unable to add a payment method when using the mobile app.
- Log in error in Bitlish Account.
- BTC withdrawal.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to sell my digital currency.
- Transaction not found.
- Unable to retrieve the Bitlish account password.
- Account blocked issues.
- Digital currency withdrawal delayed.
- Currency operations not available.
- IOTA issue full refund requested.
Pros and Cons of Bitlish
- User interface is easy to understand
- Fiat currencies supported
- Credit card payments accepted
- P2P exchange
- Does not support margin trading
- Minimum deposit is required
- High withdrawal fees
Bitlish doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for Bitlish. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!