BitFlyer is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the Far East. It is also among the world leaders, in terms of volume. BitFlyer is based in Japan. The local regulators have made some changes in the way they treat cryptocurrencies in the past. Currently, they are treated as assets, upon which capital gains (profiting from the price movement) is taxed. BitFlyer was one of the first companies to receive the JFSA (Japanese Financial Services Agency) license, along with the major competitors from QUOINEX
Features of BitFlyer
- Minimum initial deposit
- Low deposit fees
- Accepts Bank transfers and Credit cards
Some common issues of BitFlyer, We fix-
- Identity verification error.
- Problem related log into the account.
- Unable to send Bitcoin.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Issues in depositing and withdrawing the digital currencies.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Account hacked problem.
- 2-factor authentication fails.
- Problems in Identity verification for Bitflyer registration process.
- Unable to sign up and create a Bitflyer account.
- Various times users are unable to receive Bitcoin.
- Several times users are found unable to receive money
- Availability of unwanted hassles to unlock a Bitflyer account.
Pros and Cons of BitFlyer
- Professional trading dashboard and charting features help beginners and experts.
- It supports a high volume of trades.
- Allows you to buy BTC, BCH and ETH quickly.
- Only supports bitcoin, bitcoin cash and ether.
- Fees varies depends on service.
- Help sections and Site can be difficult to navigate.
BitFlyer doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for BitFlyer. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!