Bitcoins Norway is a Norwegian entry level crypto currency exchange, offering several crypto currency pairs only to Norwegian citizens.
The company, founded in 2013 in Stavanger, has recently announced plans for a major overhaul of their trading platform, adding more crypto currency pairs.
Features of Bitcoins Norway
- USD support
- Secure system
Some common issues of Bitcoins Norway, we fix-
- Identity verification for Bitcoins Norway registration.
- Unable to sign up and create a Bitcoins Norway account.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw digital currencies.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to sell or “cash out” my digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
Pros and Cons of Bitcoins Norway
- Three major coins offered (Bitcoin,Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin)
- User friendly interface
- Supports fiat currency
- Leverage service is unavailable
- Accept deposits from Norwegian citizens only.
- High deposit and withdrawal fees
- Not suitable for active trading
Bitcoins Norway doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for Bitcoins Norway. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!