Bitbank is a Japanese exchange that focuses on trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies against the local currency, JPY. Coin-to coin trading is also enabled.
Features of Bitbank
- No trading fees
- Fiat accepted
- Cold storage service
Some common issues of Bitbank;
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to sell my digital currency.
- Two Factor authentication problems.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- Bitcoin payments failures.
- Mobile number verification error in Mobile app.
- Unable to verify my identity when using the mobile app.
- Unable to add a payment method when using the mobile app.
- Log in error in Bitbank Account.
- Unable to retrieve the Bitbank account password.
- “Account temporarily disabled” problems.
- Digital currency withdrawal delayed.
- Currency operations not available.
- BTC withdrawal.
- Transaction not found.
Pros and Cons of Bitbank
- Easy to use
- Low fees
- Cold storage services
- Decent amount of altcoins supported
- Focus on Japan
- Minimum deposit and withdrawal set
- No leverage trading
- Limited customer service