Bisq is a P2P decentralized Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange. It is non-custodial in that it never touches or controls user funds, these are held in user-controlled wallets and accounts. Security deposits are done through multi-signature Bitcoin addresses. Get Bisq customer service online.
Features of Bisq
- Open source code
- Easy to use
- End to end encryption
- No approval required
Some common issues of Bisq, we fix-
- Unable to close my Bisq account.
- Unable to send bitcoin.
- Unable to deposit EUR into my account.
- Email activation problem.
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Unable to create an account on Bisq.
- Unable to cancel my transaction.
- US deposit and withdrawal issue.
- Bisq account recovery issues.
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to access the Bisq account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- Account hacked problem.
Pros and Cons of Bisq
- Various payment options
- Easily accessible
- The code is open source, which means full transparency
- A lot of altcoins available
- No registration required
- Never holds user funds
- Transaction speed is slow
- Trading volumes are less compare to other exchanges
Bisq doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search for your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for Bisq. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer. We give Bisq customer service online.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!