Zencash (ZEN) is a decentralized, open-source cryptocurrency with a blockchain platform that provides privacy and anonymity for its users. It was created to provide a peer-to-peer economic system for money, media, and messaging.
Features of ZenCash
- Wallet support
- Private platform
Some common issues of ZenCash, We fix-
- Trouble signing in an account.
- Unable to sell and buy ZenCash.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server
- Unable to receive a ZenCash.
- ZenCash hacking issue.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to open the ZenCash wallet.
- Unable to cash ZenCash.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send a ZenCash
- Unable to mine ZenCash.
Pros and Cons of ZenCash
- ZenCash coins are fully compatible with Bitcoins and Z-derived wallets, exchanges and applications
- wallet options to store ZenCash coins
- Partnerships with between ZenCash and Input-Output Hong Kong (IOHK)
- No privacy on sender and receiver details
ZenCash doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search for your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelpX for ZenCash. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!
[crtools-table cols=”price,change,graph” coin=”BTC,ETH,XRP,ZEN,LTC, ZenCash ,XEM,LSK” search=”false” pagination=”5,10″]