Zcoin, also known as XZC or Zerocoin, is an open source decentralized cryptocurrency that focuses on achieving privacy and anonymity for its users while transacting, through the use of zero-knowledge proofs via Zerocoin protocol.
Features of Zcoin
Some common issues of Zcoin , We fix-
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send a Zcoin.
- Unable to receive a Zcoin.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Zcoin.
- Unable to send Zcoin from my account.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Trouble signing in on Zcoin.io.
- Unable to sell and buy Zcoin.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash Zcoin.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to open the Zcoin
Pros and Cons of Zcoin
- Untraceable via Zero-Knowledge cryptographic proofs
- High anonymity
- Limited supply
- Proof sizes are currently large
- leakage of trusted setup parameters
Zcoin doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelpX for Zcoin . A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!
[crtools-table cols=”price,change,graph” coin=”BTC,ETH,XRP,XZC,LTC,ZCoin,XEM,LSK” search=”false” pagination=”5,10″]