Stellar is an open-source protocol for value exchange founded in early 2014 by Jed McCaleb and Joyce Kim. Its board members and advisory board members include Keith Rabois, Patrick Collison, Matt Mullenweg, Greg Stein, Joi Ito, Sam Altman, Naval Ravikant and others. The Stellar protocol is supported by a nonprofit, the Stellar Development Foundation. Stellar remained a relatively unknown cryptocurrency until late 2017. By the end of 2017, the price of Stellar’s cryptocurrency, Lumens or XLM, had risen 41,900%, making it one of the best performing cryptocurrencies of 2017.
Features of Stellar
- Token ICOs
- Faster speed
- Decentralized exchange
- Well established ecosystem
Some common issues of Steller, We fix-
- Unable to send a Steller
- Unable to mine Steller.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send Steller from my account.
- Steller hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues or “Connection Error”
- Unable to open the Litecoin wallet.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server
- Unable to receive a Steller.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Trouble signing in on steller.com.
- Unable to sell and buy Steller.
- Unable to cash Steller.
Pros and Cons of Steller
- Steller is a open-source network
- Scalable and fast transactions
- They recently partnered with IBM and KlickEx group
- Easy node deployment
- Almost 90% of the Lumens are owned by its founders
- Less volume than its competitors
Steller doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelpX for Steller. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us
[crtools-table cols=”price,change,graph” coin=”BTC,ETH,XRP,XLM,LTC,XEM,LSK” search=”false” pagination=”5,10″]